This award will go to an individual working in the education sector who inspires learners and goes above and beyond to ensure their learners achieve. Judges will want to see a record of inspiring and motivating students, colleagues and staff to achieve all that they can. They should have a clear sense of purpose, leadership and vision to improve educational opportunities for all learners. They will have shown high levels of enthusiasm and commitment throughout their career and their achievements will stand out above the rest. They will have acted as a support system and role model throughout their career.
Candidates can put themselves forward or can be nominated by others.
This category will be judged by a panel of business people and senior executives from the education sector among the Next Generation Somerset partners.
- Describe the sector you/they work in, specific day-to-day job role and length of service
- Describe the learning sessions in terms of structure, style and types of learners
- Outline results achieved from learning sessions
- How do you/they make a difference to their learners’ educational experience?
- What would your/their pupils say about you/them?
- Why should you/they win this award?