An award recognising an individual or business based in the county, which has really helped drive staff development in Somerset through inspiration, energy and imagination.
Throughout the judging process, judges will be looking for training providers who can demonstrate a real commitment to the development of individual staff members or teams. They will also be interested in the training provider’s culture of encouraging development and celebrating the achievement of staff members. This category is open to individual members of staff in a business whose role is significantly involved with training and staff development, or a company as a whole that adopts this ethos.
This category will be judged by a panel of business people and senior executives from the education sector among the Next Generation Somerset partners. It may require a site visit to your business premises.
- Why should your organisation be the winner of the Outstanding Commitment to Training?
- A brief outline of your organisation (100 words)
- The number and type of staff you/the company are involved in developing
- Examples that demonstrate an on-going commitment to recruitment development
- Has your businesses benefitted from taking on one or more apprentices/trainees?
- An overview of the past year, including success rates
- Plans for the future/any other matters of significance