This award is open to anyone aged 18 or under by January 30, 2018. We are looking for academic or vocational success or achievement in their particular area of expertise. There should be evidence that the young achiever has gone above or beyond regular duties, engaging in activities outside their typical roles or learning. They will clearly impact upon others and make a difference in their environment, community or learning institution.
We encourage nominations from young people themselves or those around them who feel they should be recognised.
This category will be judged by a panel of business people and senior executives from the education sector among the Next Generation Somerset partners.
- Provide a brief summary of your/their background including what you/they are currently doing, and any other relevant information.
- Outline your/their achievement or successes
- What makes you/them different or special?
- What qualities do you/they have that assisted you/them in this position?
- How have you/they impacted on others?
- Supporting statement from a supervisor, teacher or senior figure.