This category recognises the fantastic work employers of Apprentices contribute to up-skilling both the workforce of today as well as the workforce of the future. As an employer of an Apprentice, you will have contributed a significant amount of time and energy in developing skills, on-the-job-training and support to an Apprentice.
You will have provided an opportunity like no other, to support an Apprentice take their first steps on their career ladder, change career or to develop themselves.
You should have been an employer of an Apprentice for at least one year.
Your company should employ no more than 250 employees to qualify for this category.
This category will be judged by a panel of business people and senior executives from the education sector among the Next Generation Somerset partners.
- Why should you be the winner of Employer Apprentice of the Year?
- Provide a brief outline of the company and the work you do?
- An overview of the Apprenticeship(s) you offer
- Examples of how they have had a positive impact on your business
- Why have you chosen to employ Apprentices?